Possibility of sharing their own or other users contained in social networks such as Facebook or Twitter or on other websites as permitted by tools made available for that purpose in Revi contacts or users, including where appropriate the contacts held by the agendas of their mobile devices or network of friends Users in Revi.
We reserve the right of removing any review that infringe these policies:
To make an assessment via e-mail, Revi stores this data in its own specially-dedicated file and will never be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
The collection and processing of personal data of customers who do their valuation is governed by the provisions on this in the General Conditions and in the Privacy and Cookies available in the data protection policy.
The information you bring to Revi such as email address, name or purchased products in your order are included in registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (hereinafter "AEPD") files. The AEPD is responsible for ensuring compliance with the Spanish laws on privacy and data protection and to ensure the security and privacy of your personal data.
Revi users understand and agree that Revi may modify these terms and the contractual relationship at any time without having to inform users. Users should consult the legal conditions periodically to know the version applicable at all times.
This policy of protection of personal data and cookies (the 'Data Protection Policy') is part of the legal conditions of Revi (as defined in the legal conditions) owned by WEE ECOMMERCE SLU
Any term defined used not expressly defined in the Data Protection Policy shall have the meaning given to it in the legal conditions.
The Data Protection Policy governs the collection and treatment by Revi of personal data of users that results from your access and use of Revi to leave an opinion about your purchase in any web site that uses the Revi service.
In any case, Wee Ecommerce reserves the right to modify at any time without prior notice, the Data Protection Policy.
2. Personal Information
The personal data that users provide through Revi, or those subsequently generated as a result of the relationship with the User Revi be processed and incorporated into files that Revi is responsible.
The collection and processing of the personal data of the user aims:
(i) the management, development and performance of the contractual relationship arising from the legal conditions and which wants other general or specific conditions accepted by the user on account of their use of Revi. Communication via mail modification or promotions Revi.
(ii) The provision of technical means of Revi to be used by users in accordance with the Terms.
(iii) Respond to requests, queries or suggestions, if any, by the user to Revi.
(iv) Compliance with applicable regulations by Revi.
(v) Provide companies were being valued the opportunity to respond to user criticism publicly.
(vi) The information sent by mail directly linked Revi as well as changes or updates you may make to their services.
(vii) By accepting the Terms and Conditions during the process of conducting an assessment (or later, if necessary), conducting marketing activities through electronic means, such as to inform you about products and services, offers and contests conducted by Wee Ecommerce or the sites that have installed also part of the database Revi.
These marketing activities can be customized or not the user's profile. If so, Revi may use the information provided by the user for acceptance of the terms and conditions in the process of giving an opinion. User data associated with your profile within Revi or any other social network associated with Revi as well as information derived in the services available in Revi.
The User may in all cases and at all times oppose requesting marketing activities through firstname.lastname@example.org
(viii) geolocation data and georeferencing Users used to locate the place from which users create content user (for example, the place from which an assessment is made)
(xi) Users authorize access by Revi contact data appearing on the agendas of devices (mobile or otherwise) of users or friends networks users to allow Revi that the user can share contacts of its agenda as it may determine from time to time (or, in the absence of indication to all contacts in that agenda) user content, such an assessment. The recipients of these communications, however, can not respond through the devices Revi, if not make a purchase. But you can answer yes social networks.
Also, WEE ECOMMERCE SLUU (Or who exploit Revi at the time) it may carry out a restructuring, merger, sale, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any part of its business, assets or securities, (which you will find for example such assets as bases give personal information). In such cases, the entity receiving personal data resulting from this operation will be governed by the standards of protection appropriate to the place where they are personal data.
The user data requested in the data collection forms will be mandatory, if not, can not be processed correctly valuation. By entering your personal data is assumed that the data are correct, complete and truthful and which relate only to the user and not to third parties.
Revi is an online service for over 14 years and its use is forbidden for people under this age.
Third Party Data
In exceptional cases, if the user were to provide third-party data, it will require that the user has obtained the prior informed consent of the third party. In order to understand that this consent is informed, third parties should have been informed by the user and accepting the terms and conditions and Data Protection Policy. It is the sole responsibility of the user to comply with the duty of specified information and to obtain the prior consent of the third party without WEE Ecommerce SLU Wee to take any additional action against such third parties.
Law and Jurisdiction
The contractual relationship shall be governed by Spanish law.
Except in cases of consumers and users, who follow the provisions of the Act, and Users WEE Ecommerce SLU They submit, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may apply, to the Courts of the city of Valencia (Spain) in connection with any dispute over the validity, effectiveness, compliance, performance or any other matter concerning the Relationship contractual.
Some of the types of cookies we use on Revi are:
Session Cookie: is used to maintain transaction information Revi. It expires and is removed at the end of the session.
Cookie settings: are used to retain data navigation preference
Cookie tracking: Use for a numerical control the number of new and repeat visitors to the web.
In Revi we do not make any record of user activities and developed a profile of this. However you can set your computer to limit, control or manage cookies installed on your computer.
All you have to remember is that disabling cookies may be programs or processes that do not work properly. You can find more about cookies in the help menu of your browser.
Exercise of rights by the user.
In order to exercise rights of access, rectification and deletion of data and opposition to treatments that proceed according to the applicable regulations should be directed by email to the following address email@example.com proving the identity of the applicant or user dase low as through www.Revi.com
Revi intended as a completely truthful platform and is intended to help many people to rely on the reviews of users. For this we need to make an assessment before have clear a few aspects.
Because Revi to join you must have made a purchase imagine you use your real name. However, it never hurts more repasarte some of these conditions.
Please register with your real name, you can also use a nickname as a diminutive ("Kiko" by Francisco or derivatives of this type). No names or symbols that are not part of your name or to be in some way against our policies. Avoid professional qualifications and also that corresponding to the name of a brand or a company. Do not use adjectives not impersonate anyone or use names of famous people and of course you do not use profanity. If you follow these steps when you sign in Revi, everything will be fine.
The user agrees to use Revi under these Legal Conditions in full compliance and respect of legislation
applicable and the rights of third parties and, assuming these obligations.
1. It will create only one user account and a unique user name will be public and freely accessible to all Revi and identify all the effects. The user account will be manageable through appropriate access those keys.
2. preserve the confidentiality of passwords understanding that could be cause for phishing, and if you think your privacy is threatened shall inform Wee Commerce SL to prevent unauthorized use of his name or user account.
3. omit the use of any data, information not accessible User Content Revi other than for use as Revi provisions of the contractual relationship.
4. Users will not make offers or commercial proposals. Unless to do so with the explicit consent in writing by Revi specific contractual authorization designed for this purpose.
5. take full responsibility for any actions and User Content made from your user name or account or attributed to them unless it has notified well in advance WEE ECOMMERCE SLU possible impact that compromise the confidentiality of user data, It has taken steps to prevent unauthorized use and there are clear indications that this action has not been made for yourself as a user.
6. Wee Commerce will provide S.L. and other users information and true, authentic and legitimate data.
7. Do not use Revi for unlawful, immoral and / or public order. In particular will not:
7.1. carrying out actions contrary to legislation on money laundering or terrorism;
7.2. activities that contravene or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, treaties international organizations to which Spain acceded or other legislation;
7.3. making any defamatory, false, slanderous, violent, deceptive, pornographic or contrary to public order, law, moral or morality, including those that contain explicit sex, graphic violence and incitement to hatred, violence or self-harm;
7.4. perform any communications that lead or could promote discriminatory actions or attitudes based on race, sex, orientation sex, religion, creed, age or personal condition;
7.5. perform any communications constitute unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition or violation of the right to honor and reputation;
7.6. perform any artificial changes User Content that may change unexpectedly, the sense of demonstrations and expressed reviews of the User or other Users in relation to the original User Content.
8. Do not create User Content that may infringe rights of third parties; in particular, refrain from posting content that may affect right to privacy, honor and image of others, safe from the exceptions in the law.
9. No User Content created with false information not based on his own real experience or intending directly distort the image of companies, brands or establishments.
10. No fee criticisms or comments on different grounds merge his experience as a consumer or user; in particular, it will ignore any criticism or comment from labor, political or social reasons or corporate decisions or policies of the companies, such as evictions, layoffs or environmental policies.
11. omit the use of technical means or instruments or computer that might prevent or hinder the normal functioning of Revi or damage tools and technical devices integrated into Revi Next belonging to other users or Chance.
12. omit the use of any technical device or computer that allows the extraction, automated or material, data or content hosted or stored in or accessible through Revi.
13. The relationship between WEE ECOMMERCE SLU and the USER will be governed by the regulations Spanish law and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Spanish courts.
14. Revi not performed, formula, makes own or control the User Content or the Content of other companies, which are created, stored, used and / or published by users, companies and traders under their own responsibility. Therefore, WEE ECOMMERCE SLUU It has no obligation to monitor such content before or after storage in Revi.
Revi can withdraw, cancel and / or report to the appropriate authorities any User Content or content of other companies in the Should be contrary to the contractual relationship, the ordering or third party rights, including intellectual property rights, industrial, image, privacy and honor. This will include the power to disclose to the competent authorities and third parties showing a legally protected legitimate interest, identification data of users likely responsible for alleged infringements in accordance with the rules on protection of personal data. You can also cancel the account of those users who have committed any of these infringements and taking his one decision the measures it deems necessary for the better functioning of Revi, including restrictions or Automatic measures it deems appropriate to prevent conduct was contrary to the legal conditions.