Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by the users, so that they can provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
2. What kind of Cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
• "Session cookies": The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
• "Persistent cookies". The second ones expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its Objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
• Performance Cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit.
• Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
• Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
o Keep the user identified so that, if a service closes, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day enters the service again, it will continue to be identified, facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify itself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the "close session" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
o Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
• Analytical cookies: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytic cookie on the user's computer. This Cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Web Services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
o Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
o Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive to users.
o Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visit.
o Important: Unless the user decides to register in a Web service, the "Cookie" will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of the Users on the site.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: This type of "Cookies" allows you to expand the information of the ads displayed to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, it is stored the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user compartments as they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
• Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web in its Services, the Website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties ("AdServers"). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Web Services from the browsers of the Users, as well as access the data stored therein.
3. What Cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
- Own: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
• Follow cookies: the website uses Facebook tracking cookies to make measurements of conversions made through this social network. These cookies are used to track customers who are users of these social networks for the purpose of analyzing market research data. They are also used to show you products or services in which you have shown interest. https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
• Cookies for the measurement of traffic in the Portals: the website uses Google Analitycs cookies to collect statistical data on the activity of users on the website and, thus, to improve the services provided to users. These cookies allow analyzing user traffic generating an anonymous user ID that is used to measure how many times a user visits the Site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the Web, when a session was terminated and the origin of the user. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
4. How to disable Cookies?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. Also, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to avoid downloading the Web Bugs when opening an email.
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of the cookies and, where appropriate, the private browsing in each of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
5. Modification of the Cookies Policy
The Website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, the user will be informed (either by means of an informative notice on the publisher's website or via email for registered users).